Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday's Funny Stuff on the Interwebs

As a homeschooling parent anytime I can find educational Internet gold that isn't annoying, obnoxious, contains bathroom/potty humor, and my child thinks is rad, I'm excited.  Here is just a bit of the awesomeness discovered this week.


Conjunctions song to the tune of Firework by Kati Perry....




And just to make your life a little more complete, here's prepositions to the tune Paparazzi by Lady Gaga...


Enjoy your week and have fun getting your learn on!

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Rachel and I'm a teacher and mother. I found your blog because I followed your journey on the PCT and my own family loves to hike as well. Has you son seen the Vi Hart videos on math? http://www.youtube.com/user/Vihart You should check them out, she's really awesome!

said...

oooh, I LOVE math videos! Yes, I realize that makes me a total geek. Thanks! I'll click over and see what I can find.

Mel said...

Thanks for posting those. They'll be a hit around here, even though my boys don't know who Katie Perry or Lady Gaga are. Plus, it will be funny if they ever hear the real songs!

Post a Comment