Thursday, April 26, 2012

1 Hour and 45 minutes till PCT Liftoff


 I'm going to bed and then get to get up in less than 2 hours.  The car is mostly packed with roadtrip junk.  The house is mostly filled with maildrop boxes.  The sink is still mostly crammed with dishes (which might just wind up unwashed).  My brain is mostly still going on overdrive.  I'm pretty sure I'll leave my hiking shoes at home, or that I will forget to bring a memory card for the camera, or that I'll lose my ID along the way and be arrested by border patrol for being "ethnic looking."  But, then again, isn't that part of the adventure?


4 thoughts:

Maureen said...

Enjoy each and every step of your journey. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. A thru-hike is something that hopefully, we will do one day as well..but for now, I'll live vicariously through you.

Best wishes!

babbaapril said...

Just don't forget your sense of humor. You will most certainly need it on this journey!

ActionBaby said...

My girls are wanting to do this hike next year- we are preparing now! We will be watching this blog for updates! Kill that trial!!! :-) Good luck!!!!

Dicentra said...

It was so good to finally meet you!! Baracuda is a charmer! Safe travels. Please let me know if you need anything!

Post a Comment