Saturday, July 16, 2011

Away We Go

We are off! We just picked up my brother, who has decided to come with us. I should be back by the 2nd of August with quite an amazing array of pictures. I'm hoping just over a 1000 should do us. If not, I'm far too impulsive to be trusted with the camera.

We are checking in today to hold our reservation, spending the night, and leaving before dawn tomorrow. Jules is wistfully imagining heaps of snow, cutting steps, and Tyrolean Traverses. I'm hoping for some pretty amazing skies, a few awesome pictures, and quite the memorable event for The Barracuda. The Barracuda really wants to find a way to zipline over a ragging river crossing, get a new patch for his backpack, and to tell Grampie and Grammie all about it. Either way, let's just not die.

Here's hoping for some awesomeness!

2 thoughts:

Alice said...

Can't wait to see those pics!!!

Mel said...

Have a great trip and don't die! Can't wait to hear about it.

Post a Comment